Free Shipping on ALL U.S. ORDERS - Click Here for DISCOUNT CODES
A simple and fun phonics spelling game that uses playing cards to learn how to spell words. A great activity to expand vocabulary, reading and writing skills.
The objective of this game is to run out of cards first! You remove cards from your hand by create new words on the table.
Here's how to play:
1. Choose your deck.
2. Place any three cards on the table to form the starting word.
3. Shuffle the deck and deal five cards to each player. The player to the left of the dealer goes first.
4. Place cards from your hand onto the table to create a new word. You may not use three cards at once!
5. If you cannot form a new word, draw a card from the deck.
6. The first player to run out of cards wins!
7. Bonus step: if a player uses a RARE card, then all other players must draw a card from the deck.