Pat's Flash Cards Makes Products for Learning and Productivity
Pat's Flash Cards started in late 2012 to provide high quality flash cards at low prices. I have a master's degree in education and strive to use my background to improve learning experiences. Pat's Flash Cards has grown a lot since 2012 and is a California limited liability company. All products are designed and manufactured in the United States.
- Who designs the content and makes the physical product?
- It's always me. If the content is specialized, such as chemistry or Spanish, I hire an expert editor or co-author to ensure 100% accuracy.
- How are these cards different?
- The success of these flash cards has really been credited to the content accuracy. Every math fact, chemistry fact, translation and sentence has been proofread by professionals in the relevant field.
- Customer reviews praise the clean and focused layout of the cards. A lot of care goes into the design of each card.
- What is the thickness and dimensions of the cards?
- These flash cards are the same thickness as a business card. In technical terms, they're printed on 14pt card stock. 14pt card stock is extremely thick and just slightly thinner than paperboard.
- Why did you decide on this card size and thickness?
- We had sold laminated, hole punched, and even thicker flash cards in the past, but customers never found the increased price worth the minimal benefit.
- The package you order has been refined from years of product evolution. Every detail about the size, shape and content of these cards has been iterated over the course of years.
- Where are the cards made?
- The cards are designed, manufactured and packaged in the United States
Feel free to contact Pat's Flash Cards using the "Contact Us" button under the "More" header on the top of this page.